Fantasia And Kendall Taylor Celebrate Nuptials Aboard Yacht




Over the weekend, relatives and friends of Fantasia Barrino gathered aboard a swanky yacht to celebrate the singer’s recent marriage to new husband, Kendall Taylor.
The nautical wedding ceremony took on a black, white, red and silver theme. Sunday evening, the 31-year-old gushed to Instagram followers about finally meeting the one.

Those who really know me know that I LOVE Water.. Can you see it? How Happy I am.. This Man.. God made him just for Me and me Just For Him.. This Man.. Covers and prays for me and my children EVERY morning.. This Man.. Loves My Father in Heaven and his name is God.. This Man allows me to just be a woman..

No more Hurt because King Kendall will never let that happen.. I’m off to just kiss, Hug and play in some water with This Man.. Look at Him in the pic YEP!! HE COVERS ME..

Comments